How do I insert CashCard?
- Insert the CashCard face down
- The magnetic strip facing up should be to your left
- Insert the CashCard into the IU until you hear a click
You should then:
- Hear a short beep
- See a green light (except for motorcycles and taxis)
- See your CashCard balance
How do I know if my CashCard is in working order?
Whenever you buy a new CashCard, it is a good practice to insert and remove the card repeatedly 10 times before using the CashCard for ERP charges. If you do not hear the beep and see the balance each time, you should exchange the CashCard for a new one.
How do I know if the ERP charge has been deducted properly?
You can obtain a printout of your last 10 transactions for your CashCards:-
- at any ATM machine displaying the "CashCard Accepted Here" sign and AXS Stations. The last 10 transactions will be available and a service charge of 20 cents per page will be deducted for each printout.
- at self-service terminals at selected Shell and ExxonMobil petrol stations. The last 25 transactions will be available. Please check with the service provider where charges are applicable
- at NETS office at Tiong Bahru Rd where the last 25 transactions will be printed at no charge
For more information call NETS at 6274 1212
How will I know if my CashCard balance is low?
When you insert your CashCard into the IU, the balance on your CashCard will be displayed.
If your balance is low, you will: -
- hear a long beep sound
- see a "dollar sign" icon
What should I do if my CashCard is faulty?
- Buy a new CashCard for immediate use.
- Return the faulty CashCard for a refund to:
- NETS, 298 Tiong Bahru Road, Tiong Bahru Plaza, #04-01/06 or
- Any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) of DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB for an immediate refund.
For more information call NETS at 6274 1212 .
Where can I buy the CashCard?
- NETS Customer Service Center at Level 2, Unit 02-03
- Automobile Association of Singapore
- FairPrice Xpress
- At Selected Petrol Stations
- At 7-Eleven or Cheers convenience stores
For more information call NETS at 6274 1212.